Gaining followers on TikTok is easier than you might think. This article from SocialStar (comprar seguidores para o TikTok) shows you several ways to grow followers on TikTok.
But you also need to track growth and count how many followers you’ve gained over time.
There are several follower counters for TikTok that allow you to track the real-time growth of any account on the social network.
There are options for websites, applications and even extensions for Google Chrome, for example. Below, I will introduce you to 5 very useful tools to count TikTok followers.
See also: Como comprar curtidas no TikTok reais
1. TikTok Counter
TikTok Counter is one of the most famous counters. In addition to showing the number of followers of an account, it also provides information about the total number of likes the profile received, the number of videos published and the number of people the user follows.
To use this tool on Android or iPhone (iOS), follow the instructions below:
- Go to tiktokcounter.com;
- Tap the menu (three stacked lines) in the upper right corner and then “Change User”;
- Enter the name of the user who wants to know the total amount of followers.
On PC, this procedure is even simpler, as you only need to click on the “Change User” button.
2. Live Counts
Live Counts is another TikTok follower counter. This tool is very similar to the previous one, being able to show the number of followers, total likes, number of videos published and how many people the profile follows.
However, there is an interesting difference: Live Counts displays a graph at the bottom of the page that can be used to compare the growth and fall of followers of the selected account.
See below how to access the platform:
- Go to livecounts.io/tiktok-realtime;
- Enter the username in the search bar and then click/tap the “Search” button;
- Click/tap the profile shown below to view the information.
3. Counts Live
Counts Live is not much different from other counters. This is because it also allows you to know the number of followers in real time, how many likes the profile received, how many people follow and the number of videos published. The difference is in the “Compare” option which, as its name suggests, offers the possibility to compare data from two accounts.
If you want to use this tool, follow the steps below:
- Go to counts.live/tiktok-follower-count;
- Enter the username in the search bar and then click/tap “Search”;
- Click/tap the profile to open a new tab with the numbers;
- To compare one account with another, click/tap “Compare”, choose the second user and then select the “Compare” button.
4. Live TikTok Counter
This counter is an extension for Google Chrome. Just like the other options, Live TikTok Counter also reveals the total number of followers, amount of likes received, videos published and how many people the profile follows.
The great “flair” of this tool is that, as it is an extension, you can quickly use it in any area of the browser. However, its main features like adding more than one profile and getting a data report in CSV or EXCEL format are only available to premium users.
Learn how to use Live TikTok Counter:
- Go to chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/live-tiktok-counter/llinhbadpaohjfglfeljldokcchbibad;
- Click “Use in Chrome” and then “Add extension”;
- Once the plugin is inserted, click on the blue icon next to the address bar, enter the username and then click “Add”.
TokTastic, which is available for free on the Play Store, is a very complete TikTok follower counter. In addition to displaying the same data as the other tools, it also shows the most popular accounts on the social network and allows you to create goal alerts so you know when a profile reaches a certain number of followers.
How TokTastic works is simple:
- Open the application;
- Tap the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner;
- Enter the username and select your profile;
- To save it as a favorite, tap the bookmark icon in the upper right corner;
- If you want to insert an alert, go back to the home page, tap the “bell” next to the account, enter a number and then tap “Set Alert”.
Okay, now you know 5 TikTok Counter options to count followers.