Your teeth are prominent in presenting your overall physical appearance. Cosmetic family dentistry is caring for your teeth and improving their health. The treatment is elective, and those who want to enhance their teeth’ appearance and condition choose this dental procedure. Dentistry offers therapeutic and long-term benefits to your teeth. Dental dentistry is an effective and quality treatment whether you are looking for complex dental treatment or want brighter teeth.
What does cosmetic dentistry do?
Dental treatment is highly in demand due to its practical and valuable benefits. The therapy performs many functions. Here is a brief introduction to those functions. So, let’s begin to learn about them.
- The treatment involves using dental materials to improve teeth, such as crowns, porcelain veneers, and gum grafts.
- Removal of damaged teeth and gums for the implantation of new ones
- Involves the implementation of teeth whitening, laser whitening, and gum depigmentation procedures
- Straightening and cleaning of teeth to improve the appearance of the face
What is involved in cosmetic family dentistry?
- A simple and less expensive way of dental treatment
- The dentist uses bleach to make your teeth white
- Improves the smile
- It uses a colored putty resin that matches your tooth color
- The material is durable and robust
- Ultraviolet rays are used to harden the resin.
- The dentists trimmed, reshaped, and polished the resin
- Polishing helps to give them a brighter look.
- An excellent alternative to a silver filling
- A quick and long-lasting treatment
- Wafer-thin, custom-made shells
- Produced from colored porcelain or resin.
- Bonded on teeth surface of teeth
- Can modify the shape, color, and size of teeth.
- The crown is a cap that fits on the surface.
- Crown is made from porcelain, metal, resin, and also from ceramic
- Repair the damaged and decayed teeth
- Restore the size, shape, length, and appearance of the teeth
- It also covers missing or discolored teeth
- Titanium replacement tooth roots
- Injected in the bone socket of the missing tooth
- After the healing of the jaw, it starts growing around the implanted metal piece.
- It offers a protective foundation to the replaced tooth and strengthens it.
Inlays and Onlays
- Indirect filling made from porcelain, gold, and composite material
- Improves the damaged and decayed teeth
- Made in labs according to your tooth requirements
- The best alternative to the crown and preserves healthy teeth
- Another effective cosmetic family dentistry
- Modify the shape of gums
- Covers the exposed teeth that occur due to receding gums
How is cosmetic dentistry different from general dentistry?
In general dentistry, the dentist focuses on cleaning your teeth and applying procedures like dental filling and crowns to fill up the gaps between teeth and give them a healthy appearance. But cosmetic family dentistry helps improve your teeth and gum health. Moreover, it will make your smile brighter and more appealing. The dentists will beautify your smile and make you confident about your appearance.
|Dental dentistry||General dentistry|
|Includes the overall aesthetic appearance of teeth.||Prevents and treats oral ailments|
|Use simple and complex procedures||Perform simple and complex procedures|
|Improve teeth appearance and make them strong||It improves smile|
|Enhance the facial appearance of the patient||Make patients’ smiles attractive|
Why choose cosmetic family dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can correct misshaped, chipped, colored, and missing teeth. The simple and quality treatment helps you to get a bright and attractive smile. People use this treatment for many reasons
- Discolored teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Teeth crowding,
- Cracked teeth.
How is cosmetic family dentistry beneficial?
- Improve your smile
- Brighten up the stained, discolored, and dull teeth
- Improve the shape of teeth
- Fill up the gaps and conceal cracks and chips
- Boosts your confidence with a bright smile
- It improves overall oral health and makes your teeth bright
Stay healthy and happy with the dental express downtown
Cosmetic family dentistry exists side by side with other industries. The treatment is the best way to improve oral care. Not only your body but your dental health impart a good impression on your self-confidence. So, making your teeth and smile healthy and appealing is imperative.
With the changing diet patterns, taking proper care of your dental health is crucial. Cosmetic family dentistry is the best way to help you in this task by offering various effective treatments. If you are looking for the best and long-lasting alternatives to your dental issues, then dental dentistry is the right and effective way to make your smile brighter and more confident.