Then, you are in the right place our company ” AC MAINTENANCE DUBAI ” provides you with our best maintenance services of Afor conditioners in Al Qusais Dubai.
Do not hesitate to call us to hire Emergency’s best ac maintenance in dubai In Al Qusais Dubai, we are here only for you, Feel free to contact us via WhatsApp: +971 50 507 8247.
AC Maintenance In Al Qusais Dubai Services | +971 50 507 8247
Air conditioning is one of the essential appliances in a home; this equipment allows you to keep your home cool during the summer months, which makes the environment much more pleasant. Therefore, if you are thinking of buying refrigeration equipment, you should know how to maintain your air conditioner.
What types of maintenance can we perform on the air conditioning In Qusais Dubai?
In our air conditioning, we can carry out different types of maintenance such as preventive or corrective, each of them with its pertinent advantages.
Advantages of preventive air conditioning maintenance al In qusais Dubai
- Improve air quality and take care of health. Equipment in good condition keeps the air clean and free of particles that can harm health and cause conditions such as asthma or allergies.
- Increases the useful life of the equipment. Removes dirt from internal equipment, as well as detecting faults and repairing them in time.
- Promotes energy savings. The simple act of changing or cleaning the filters helps save up to 5% on our electricity bill.
- It has a lower cost in the short term. By carrying out this type of maintenance, it is possible to prevent damage to other elements of the appliance.
- It is a simpler process. You just have to act according to the problem and focus on the component to be repaired.
- Good fix on minor bugs. If the damage is minor, the repair price will be much lower than if even a general cleaning of both units is done.
Call Us Via WhatsApp/Phone For AC Maintenance In Al Qusais Dubai Service | +971 50 507 8247
How is air conditioning maintenance done?
If you already know what type of air conditioning you want, you must know that, from time to time, you must perform maintenance to ensure that the equipment is working correctly and thus extend its useful life.
It is best to leave the maintenance of the exterior part in the hands of professionals. They are the ones to verify the installation and performance of your device. In this process, the specialist will check that no element could obstruct the outlets or that there are no leaks, among other actions.
On the contrary, the maintenance of the indoor unit can be done by yourself; To do this, you must periodically clean the filters of the device and clean the drain. In this way, you avoid the accumulation of dirt inside and the performance of your equipment will not drop at any time. In this way, you get your low-consumption air conditioner to last much longer; In addition, this correct maintenance facilitates the noise level at which it works to be much lower.
Cleaning the air conditioning filters
This part of the device is responsible for filtering the air so that dust and pollen particles do not reach the environment of the room, keeping the air clean. Therefore, it is necessary to clean them at least once a year. To perform this procedure, you must follow the steps shown below:
- Open the lid of the device. The air conditioning filters are located behind the grille. To clean them you need to remove them.
- Filter cleaning. We can do it in two ways, using a vacuum cleaner to remove all the dust and dirt, or using cold water. In the latter case, you should dry them in the shade to avoid possible deformation due to heat.
- Once clean, it is necessary to re-insert the filters into the air conditioner. Once put, you can use the air conditioning again.