the benefits of swimming.
During swimming, a person trains the respiratory and nervous system, heart, blood vessels and muscles, while relieving stress and emotional stress:
- Swimming works almost all muscle groups. On which of them the load is greater – depends on the chosen style. For example, if you swim with a breaststroke, then the hips, buttocks, and calves are trained. The crawl is a balance – the load is distributed evenly. Depending on which systems of the body you need to influence, you can use different styles in the process of training with lifeguard classes.
- This sport develops the chest and lungs. Swimmers are good at running long distances – they are hardy. They can easily cope with the cross and not “suffocate”. Swimming is a prevention of pneumonia and a good way to recover from coronavirus. After all, the lungs are constantly training. This means that they are able to resist diseases. All that You Need To Know About Bankofamerica Azdesepc
- Swimming develops flexibility. During classes in the water, you have to perform strokes, dives, flips. The muscles are stretched, the body becomes elastic.
- Strengthens joints and spine. Swimming – prevention of scoliosis, coxarthrosis and a number of other diseases of the back, including the lumbar body, musculoskeletal system, hip joints. In the water, the muscles both relax and strengthen. A reliable “corset” is formed, which does not allow the vertebrae to move, the joints to “loose”.
- Coordination and mobility develop. A body of water – a pool or the sea – is not space, but you can swim in different directions – on the water and under it. The body constantly has to focus on how it is located in space.
- The psychological state improves. Going to the swimming pool is also a way to deal with stress. Water has a tactile effect on the body, soothes it, a signal of relaxation is transmitted to the brain.
- Recovery of muscles and joints is activated. With the help of the pool, you can recover from injuries. Swimming is not contraindicated even for the disabled. Water supports the body, there are no shock loads, while the muscles still tighten. The process of recovery is gradually underway.
- Swimming burns a lot of calories. By doing this sport, you can lose weight.
There are many advantages. There are contraindications. They will be discussed further. For now, let’s focus on the advantages of swimming for children, women and men.
It is believed that men are most susceptible to the development of cardiovascular diseases, they often have problems with pressure. Swimming helps with this. Muscles work, lungs are filled with oxygen, blood circulates quickly, saturating organs and tissues with useful substances and removing harmful substances from the body. Improves heart function and overall well-being.
Men are more likely than women to engage in sports that are dangerous in terms of injuries: hockey, martial arts, weightlifting. As it was indicated, swimming is a useful activity for restoring the body: muscles, joints.
Swimmers have a beautiful body with a relief, a taut belly. You don’t even need to swing, it’s enough to spend an hour in the pool three times a week. Bathing is a workout.
Swimming helps to cope with purely male problems. We are talking about prostatitis, potency, etc. When the body is in water, it is massaged, which has a positive effect on the prostate gland of an adult man. Movement is also the prevention of prostatitis. And in the pool you can’t “stand” in one place. Older men are advised to set aside time for swimming. After 50 years, as a rule, testosterone levels decrease, weakness appears, and the stomach begins to grow. It’s time to sign up for the pool to get yourself in order.
Girls are most concerned about, as a rule, the problem of obesity, increased body weight. The pool helps solve it. The result will be noticeable after the first few workouts.
Even slender girls are advised to go swimming, because doing such sports contributes not only to weight loss. It is important that training in water allows you to keep the weight in the right range. Losing those extra pounds is not that hard. The usefulness of swimming is that it helps to keep the arrow of the scales on the same numbers. Fat in the process goes away, calories are burned. And muscle mass increases. It can be adjusted. Here are a few more benefits of swimming:
- Skin tightening. When a person swims, the body is massaged. This makes the epidermis elastic and beautiful.
- Fight stress. It is believed that women are more prone to negative emotions. Classes in the water distract from bad thoughts, giving positive energy.
- Getting rid of varicose veins. The female body is most prone to problems with veins. For prevention, it is worth going for a swim. Massage with water improves blood circulation in the limbs. If three times a week to be in the pool for 60 – 90 minutes, then the problem will not appear.
- Stimulation of the female genitourinary system. It is saturated with blood and, accordingly, with oxygen. This is the prevention of diseases and the improvement of reproductive function.
And for women there are contraindications. They will be discussed separately.