The Informatica Training institution with the highest ratings is Data Views. Informatica Developer Training is a data integration solution for ETL Architecture that is quite powerful. It offers software for data integration to hospitals, industries, communications companies, financial institutions, and other types of businesses. An additional function of Informatica is that of a data purification tool. It provides cloud-based services for all of the most major operating systems. Students get access to Informatica Lab Facilities while receiving training at Tambaram. Students are able to study informatics by participating in practical workshops and having their questions answered as they arise.
Informatica Developer duties and responsibilities
- Create the sophisticated programs by coding them, testing them, implementing them, debugging them, and documenting them.
- Providing technical advise on sophisticated programming, as well as resolving modest issues linked with the developed programs.
- The job assignments will include the creation of appropriate technical documentation.
Instruction in Informatica
The Training in India facility is widely regarded as being among the world’s top Informatica Training Institutes. Our primary emphasis throughout the Informatica Course will be on practical, placement-based instruction. Our Informatica Trainers are now teaching the lessons at all levels, from the most fundamental to the most advanced. Our knowledgeable instructors go through the whole Informatica Course once each month to review both the material and the curriculum. The curriculum of informatica training is developed with the goal of meeting the requirements of the students. As a result, you will be able to get the most recent technological expertise in the area of informatics.
Informatica Course syllabus covering some important topics like Informatica Power Center Component, Informatica concepts and overview, Sources, Targets, Active and Passive Transformation, Workflow Manager, Indirect Loading, Target Load plan, Worklet, Mapplet, Reusable Transformation, XML Migration, Folder copy, Scheduling workflow, Parameter and Variable, XML Source, Target and Transformation, Performance Tuning.
Informatica Training Course Outline
- Analytic SQL for Informatica
- Data Warehousing Concepts
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Business Intelligence
Data warehousing Concepts
- What is DWH?
- Characteristics of Datawarehouse
- Difference between OLTP and DWH
- Architecture of DWH
- Various BI tools
- Types of DWH
- Types of Dimensional Data Modeling
- Surrogate key
- Types of Dimension
- Compare with Source Filter
- Types of Tracing Level
- Types of Flatfiles
- File Import Wizard
- Load data from Flat File to Database
- Load data from Database to Flat File