A trip to Desert Safari Dubai is an unforgettable experience in itself and a great way to explore the culture and beauty of the Arabian Desert. Get ready for some exciting traditional recreational activities like flavored Aromatic Arabic smoking pipes, henna decorations, camel trekking adventure and many more fun activities!
A Detailed Overview of the Desert Safari Experience
A desert safari Dubai is a great way to experience the culture and traditions of the United Arab Emirates. It is an opportunity to learn about the history and heritage of the country, as well as its people and their way of life.
The desert safari experience usually lasts for around four hours. During this time, you will be able to explore the desert, ride a camel, and take part in traditional activities such as henna painting and sand boarding. You will also have the chance to try some traditional Arabic food, such as shawarma and hummus.
At the end of your desert safari experience, you will be able to watch the sunset over the sand dunes. This is a truly magical experience that you will never forget.
What Equipment to Bring on a Desert Safari
When you go on a desert safari, there are certain things you should bring to make sure you have a fun and safe experience. Here is a list of recommended items to bring with you:
- -Sunscreen: It may be cold in the morning and evening, but during the day it can get very hot in the desert. Be sure to put on sunscreen to protect you from sunburn.
- -A hat: A wide-brimmed hat will help keep the sun out of your eyes and off of your face.
- -Comfortable clothes: You’ll want to wear clothes that are comfortable and won’t restrict your movement. Loose, breathable fabrics are ideal.
- -Sunglasses: Sunglasses will help reduce glare and protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- -Water: It’s important to stay hydrated, so be sure to bring plenty of water with you.
- -snacks: Bring along some snacks to keep your energy up throughout the day.
- -A first-aid kit: In case you or anyone else in your group gets injured, it’s good to have a first-aid kit handy.
- Binoculars: If you want to get a closer look at any wildlife or scenery, bring along a pair of binoculars
What to Expect When Attending a Sand Safaris
When you attend a Sand Safaris, you can expect to see some of the most beautiful sand dunes in the world. These dunes are located in the deserts of Dubai and are a sight to behold. You will also have the opportunity to experience the culture of the desert people. This is a great way to learn about their way of life and how they survive in such a harsh environment.
Pricing and Hours
Pricing for a Desert Safari Dubai starts at around $50 per person. This includes the cost of the safari, transportation to and from the desert, and a camel ride. For more information about Camel Trekking Dubai contact us on this link.
The hours for a Desert Safari Dubai are typically from 9am to 5pm. However, times may vary depending on the time of year and availability.