Fathead rolls recipe is low carb and delicious by baking method
Fathead rolls recipe is low carb and delicious by the baking method
These soft and fluffy keto fathead rolls recipe are pure happiness with every bite. They come may be healthier but they taste just like the real deal.
They are truly outstanding, soft and tasty.
One of my favourite fathead rolls, I remember that my mother made on weekends.
This fathead rolls recipe is crunchy from the outside and soft from the inside and is quite a good-looking snack dish which was appealing to your eyes.
You also try Keto Friands
It is the perfect snack for winter or rainy days.
You can dip them in any flavourful soup or sauce to absorb the delicious flavour.
Popular breakfast cum snack “oil-free bread rolls made in the oven.
It is healthy and easy to make and can be packed as tiffin snacks for kids.
Ingredients required for Fathead rolls recipe:
· 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
· 2 tbsp. cream cheese
· 1 cup almond flour
· 2 tsp. baking powder
· 1 egg, beaten
Instructions for Fathead rolls recipe:
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Now in the oven melt the shredded mozzarella and cream cheese properly.
3. Take a large bowl and add the almond flour, and baking powder beat the egg and whisk together with a hand mixer until well combined.
4. Now add the melted shredded mozzarella and cream cheese, mix well together, and make a soft dough.
5. Knead the dough with your hands to make it smooth.
6. If you see the dough is too steaky add almond flour and knead it again with your hands.
7. Now separate the mixture into 8 parts and shape it into a round ball.
8. Take a baking sheet and parchment paper and grease it with butter or cooking spray.
9. Now place each roll into the sheet.
10. Bake it for 10–15 minutes or check till it looks golden brown.
11. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
12. Serve and eat!
Nutritional information for Fathead rolls recipe:
Serving Size 2 roll
Amount Per Serving
Calories 325, Total Fat 27 g, Saturated Fat 8g, Cholesterol 82 mg, Sodium350mg, Carbohydrates7g, Net Carbohydrates 4g.