Does your toilet run all the time? Has the water started to leak behind your refrigerator? Is your sink backed up? Knowing what to do and who to call is essential because of an emergency. If you are facing any mentioned issues, you need an expert at plumbing repairs as they have the right tools and equipment to resolve your problem quickly.
Avoid doing more harm than good.
If we talk about commercial plumbing systems, they have unique and distinctive features that are not always easy to fix. And if you try to fix them yourself, you might end up doing more damage than good or, worse, injuring yourself.
And commercial plumbers have the right tools because they are constantly working on similar projects, which most homeowners do not do regularly. Our Emergency Plumber London can handle any situation efficiently, also recommending preventative measures to help your system last longer.
Call our emergency plumber London experts if:
A plumbing emergency is one of the most frustrating aspects of owning property, whether it’s a commercial or residential property. These emergencies can be exasperating.
- A leaking pipe: Leaks can quickly wreak havoc on your property- business or home. If water starts leaking from a pipe, call us immediately; depending on the leak’s location (especially near the electric system), it can be highly dangerous. Late night, early in the morning, over the weekend when many plumbing companies do not offer service calls.
- Frozen plumbing fixtures: If you are in an area with low temperatures, you may be experiencing frozen plumbing fixtures. If the temperature is extremely low, the pipes and tubes can burst, causing significant water damage to your business and home.
- Clogged drains: Although clogged drains can be easily fixed with a plunger, in extreme cases, if the water begins to rise and drains are backing up, we will provide you with an instant emergency London service.
- Overflowing toilet: it is an unsanitary disaster that no one wants to face. If it happens in your office, home or flat and you cannot find the fault and cause of the overflow and cannot quickly fix the situation. Turn off the main water supply and call an emergency plumber as soon as possible.
- Loss of water pressure: when you don’t have proper water pressure and you are unable to do the dishes, run the washing machines, or even bathe properly. Save your time and property by contacting our plumbers.
- DIY done wrong: DIY projects are a great way to learn new skills. However, many people spend more money in the long run by attempting DIY plumbing projects. Missing a step in the process can cause great damage as plumbing work is much more complex than it may seem.
Prepared to solve any gas plumbing emergency you have:
Do you need an emergency gas plumber London at your office or home? Have you noticed a gas leak? If so, you must immediately report this problem. OBS Facilities has years of experience in various tasks: commercial heating systems, extensive installation and gas line maintenance and will immediately cater to your problem.
Many homes use natural gas for hot water, heat and home appliances. As natural gas has no smell, it is impossible to detect, and the hissing sound is not always present; that’s why the utility companies add mercaptans. https://magazineworld.net/
Evacuate the area immediately if you experience the following
- smell something like rotten eggs or Sulphur
- hear a whistling or hissing sound near a gas pipeline
- see a damaged pipeline
- see blowing dust, white cloud or bubbles in standing water
- see plants that are dying for no apparent reason.
Various symptoms due to a gas leak that you should look for:
- throat and eye irritation
- breathing problems
- blisters or pale skin
- chest or stomach pains
Why are OBS Facilities different from others
- we know how to provide excellent and high-quality commercial emergency plumber London services
- our plumbers work quickly and efficiently
- all of our staff are knowledgeable
- our plumbers will arrive as soon as possible to expertly analyze the situation/problem and provide instant repairs and solutions.
- You can call us 24/7 throughout the year for any emergency.
- Furthermore, you can book a free visit online, and Commercial Plumbers London our expert engineers will visit you and discuss in detail your requirements.