The Victony AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup is a simple gadget that can be connected into any standard electrical socket. It has one of the most basic settings. The setup can be finished without a CD by using a web browser. You could be able to attain a speed of 1200Mbps thanks to the extender’s dual-band capabilities, according to the official Victony website. Four outside antennae on the smartphone are a unique feature that allow it to increase Wi-Fi range while maintaining a robust signal. With the aid of superior wireless coverage, it eliminates existing wireless network dead spots.
Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup
Web browser setup is another name for this way of setting up a Victony WiFi extender. You can manually set up a Victony extender using the Victony AC1200 by following the steps shown below.
- Plugging your Victony AC1200 range extender into an outlet will turn it on.
- Connect your router and the extender.
- Connect to the Victony wifi after starting the network management.
- Select a web browser and launch it.
- Go to the ap.setup login page’s default web address.
- If you don’t have one already, register.
- Choose the network you want to expand.
- On the next button, click.
- Finally, press the finish button.
Note:- If you need any help regarding your wifi extender so fill free and contact our technician or visit the official website that ap extender setup.
WIFI EXTENDER Setup IN VICTONY USING THE WPS METHOD
These methods can be used to configure the VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER using WPS.
- Connect your WiFi extender as close to your router as you can at first.
- Check the power LED to see if it is emitting a consistent colour of light.
- From this point on, it will be simple to locate the WPS button on your extender and router.
- Push the button for two to three seconds on each succeeding gadget after you’ve located it.
- If you see the green light on your extender blinking, your extender and router are now linked.
- After that, you must wait for the devices to recognise one another and start working properly for 10 to 15 seconds.
- When the connection is formed successfully, a solid green LED will turn on on the extender.
Your WIFI extender can now be moved from where it is now installed and placed in a more convenient spot within your home. It is advised that you place your internet extender in a space where your internet connection is weak in order to get the most use out of it.
Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup via web browser
The following actions must initially be taken in order to configure VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER with the BROWSER:
- Connect your WIFI EXTENDER’s power source first. Additionally, it is not necessary to connect in close proximity to the router in this situation.
- Give the extender time to properly ramp up before turning on the LED indication, which at this point should be a solid green colour.
- After that, use a PC, laptop, or smartphone to access the WIFI manager. The network will eventually become insecure in addition to adding your extension to the network that it is already a part of.
- You are now connected to the network successfully. Go to the URL bar after opening your preferred browser. The website’s URL has to be copied and pasted. Use the keyboard’s enter key to complete the operation.
- The following step is to input your login information, which can be as easy as entering “admin” in both of the fields on the login page. After that, you’ll need to log in before being led to a dashboard.
Firmware update for victony ac1200 wifi extender
Do you have any knowledge of the firmware? If it turns out that the firmware is a combination of hardware and software, we’ll let you know. A group of computer programmes that are built into hardware is referred to as “firmware.” You may occasionally need to upgrade the firmware for Wavlink extenders to fix extender-related problems. These problems can have to do with performance or security issues.
- Start by turning on your victony extender.
- You can use any smartphone.
- Visit ap.setup at once.
- Pick Settings from the menu.
- Press the Firmware Update button at this time.
- To finish the upgrade procedure, adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Keep your booster plugged in throughout the procedure.