Study in Canada
Hello, this is a brief guide to help you continue your education in Canada after high school. I have some knowledge for you.
I’m assuming you just finished your 12th grade as the results are announced. Despite the fact that COVID was not on the syllabus, you have your results. Your future will be determined by the decision you make today. Every one of those decisions—college or university, major or specialty—will have a significant impact on your life. Therefore, it is imperative that you exercise all due caution and awareness, and that you choose wisely in accordance with your future aspirations and professional goals.
Why Study in Canada?
Study in Canada with IELTS
Depending on the institution and course you are applying for, there are different IELTS band requirements for study in Canada. While some institutions might accept a band score of 6.0, the majority demand a band score of 6.5 or higher. To make sure you satisfy the bare minimum, it is crucial to research the institution’s specific requirements. Additionally, getting a high IELTS score is difficult; you should seek professional assistance. The cost of hiring a private mentor can also be high. I advise you to only enroll in IELTS coaching in Jaipur because it is reasonably priced for students looking to study in countries like Canada.
After High School, How Do I Study in Canada?
Why study in Canada after your 12th grade?
International students can receive education in a wide range of fields from many different countries. Many international students depend on post-secondary overseas education to achieve a high level of competency. Canada is regarded as one of the best nations to provide higher education to international students in that case. The unique educational system in Canada and Canadian educational institutions attest to the importance of a student’s education claimed by study in Canada consultants.
An international student who plans to pursue higher education in Canada will benefit greatly from doing so. Here are just a few: You:
- Obtain a top-notch education.
- Indicate an improved language level.
- Study at the best universities in the world.
- Enjoy the great north’s student lifestyle.
- Make friends with people from various backgrounds.
- Obtain a degree that is recognized worldwide.
- Boost your academic performance.
- Reside in a multiethnic setting.
What to Study in Canada?
For international students, Canada offers a broad selection of programmes. You will receive a suitable programme in Canada, regardless of your high school background in science or commerce.
I’m a student of commerce. How many programmes do I have in total?
There are many UG programmes available for students majoring in business. Those are,
- B.Com (Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Taxation, Advertising)
- BCA or Bachelor of Computer Applications
- B.A LLB
- Degree in Cost Accounting
- Diploma in HR Management, Business Administration, Hotel Manage
- Animation And Multimedia Courses
- Fashion Designing
- Hotel Management
Okay. How about students studying science?
Haha. As you are aware, there are many programmes.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- B.Sc. (Science)
- BCA (IT and Software)
- B.Sc. (IT and Software)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical and Material Science Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Mining Engineering
Additionally, there are diploma programmes! You have a choice if you are interested in mechanical methods.
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
- Automotive Service Technician
- Architectural Technology
- Automotive Power Technician
Hotel management and nursing are two other hot fields. It is not surprising that you have a varied selection of programmes to choose from.
Nursing Study in Canada
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM)
- B.Sc in Nursing
- Post Basic BSc in Nursing
Hotel Management Study in Canada
- BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
- B.SC in Hotel Management
- B.Sc in Culinary Arts
- BBA in Hotel Management
- B.Sc In Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- B.Sc in Hotel and Catering Management
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- B.Sc Hotel Management, Catering and tourism
- B.Sc. (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
- B.Sc. Resort & Event Management
There are numerous other programmes in the fields of designing and aviation. You have the best opportunity to use it now.
How Can I Study In Canada?
You’re probably wondering how to go to school in Canada. You’re already at Meridean Overseas Education Consultants, so don’t worry. We’ll be careful.
You need the following paperwork in order to study in Canada:
- Education transcripts
- IELTS test score of 6.0 overall with no band less than 6.0
- 70% score in 12th to apply for UG (flexible for diplomas)
After the process has begun, the remaining documents—which are quite crucial—will be obtained. Those are:
- Letter of acceptance from the designated learning institute
- Medical certificate
- Fee payment details
- Adequate funds and proof of funds
‘We will look after your overseas education process completely. Meridean Overseas Education Consultants is serving the students to study overseas, and it has a 23-year long legacy in immigration and international education. Our education coordinator is just a click away. Start your process now!