You know there are many ways to tighten facial skin at home. Wrinkles and saggy skin are all part of growing up. Our skin is the biggest organ, and changes in it are the most apparent. There are a number of reasons for its aging, from sun exposure to a reduction in collagen and so many more. But the good news is there are just as many ways of treating it.
For the best possible, long-term results, for your tighten facial skin visit a Dermatologist in Karachi for treatment. But if you can’t afford to splurge hundreds of dollars on clinical procedures to look youthful, fret not. I have the most affordable home remedies for facial skin tightening that can make your skin look firm, tightened and plump.
1. Oils for your tighten facial skin:
Oils are a great way to help achieve tight and firm facial skin. They’re easily available in the market, and can be used without any complexities. Here are some oils that can do wonders for your facial skin:
- Coconut Oil: It is packed with powerful antioxidants that helps remove free radicals which can damage the skin. It also hydrates and moisturizes the skin so that it doesn’t sag.
- Olive Oil: It helps moisturize the skin, making it glow. It’s also rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E which help tighten the skin, and prevent photodamage.
- Argan Oil: It improves skin hydration and elasticity, giving it a rejuvenated look.
- Almond Oil: It softens the skin and improves its tone. It also cures the damage caused by UV rays.
- Avocado Oil: It increases the production of collagen, which helps maintain skin tightness.
These oils are quite easy to use. Just take a small amount and gently massage into the skin for 5-7 minutes!
Here is how you can use some fruits to help prevent saggy skin:
- Bananas: These are rich in potassium, vitamins, and oils, which help reduce wrinkles and improve the elasticity of the skin. Simply mash them and apply the paste to your face to get the perfect youthful look.
- Pineapples: These contain enzymes that improve the elasticity of the skin, and help remove dead and damaged skin cells. All you have to do is apply fresh pineapple juice to your face to achieve glowing tightened skin.
- Berries: These are rich in antioxidants, and can help improve facial tightness it their juice is directly applied to the skin.
Cucumbers are juicy vegetables that can help you retain elastin, which is important in maintaining firm tighten facial skin. Cucumbers also have hyaluronic acid, which helps the skin stay hydrated. The correct way to use them would be to blend them, extract their juice, and apply it on your face. You can leave it on for 5-7 minutes, and after washing, moisturize your skin for better results.
This is perhaps the biggest key to achieving tighten facial skin. Sunscreen prevents wrinkles, aging, and saggy skin. Not just that, it can also help you get rid of sunspots. Since the sun is the most important contributor to aging, it is important that you’re well-armed against it. Avoid going out in the peak sunlight hours as much as you can, and wearing sunscreen religiously can be really helpful in maintaining skin elasticity in the long run.
Coffee scrubs are a great way to reduce signs of aging and get rid of dead skin. All you have to do is mix the following ingredients:
- ¼ cup of ground coffee
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Give the scrub a good mix, apply it on your face, and massage gently! Remember, you don’t have to get too rough with it. Leave it on for 5-7 minutes and wash with lukewarm water!
6. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera helps improve skin elasticity and tighten facial skin. It contains malic acid and different phytochemicals that keep your skin healthy. To make an aloe mask take 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel and mix it up with 1 tbsp of honey, apply the mask evenly to your face. Leave it on for 5-7 minutes and you will be stunned by the glow and tightness it brings to your face.
Retinoids are clinically proven to reverse signs of aging by increasing the production of collagen. They are widely used as one of the best treatments for wrinkles and sagging skin. However, since they are a little tricky to use, visiting Skin Specialists in Islamabad for a better understanding of how you can use them is advised.
For more news and health click here