You’re not the only one who wonders if there is a method to keep Instagram photos in their original size, learn this here now as you can like or save them for later.
This guide will teach you how to see Instagram photographs in full size using simple methods and third-party applications.
USE A DESKTOP TO SEE INSTAGRAM IMAGES IN FULL SIZE:
- First, you’ll need to log in to your Instagram account, then look for the photo you want to see in its full size, and last, click the date that appears next to the photo:
- In the browser’s address bar, append the following to the URL of the image: media/?size=l
- If you press the Enter key, a new tab will open up with the image displayed in its entirety.
This strategy is only applicable to publicly accessible accounts and a single post at a time. If you wish to download an image from a post with many photos, proceed to the next option.
VIEW MULTIPLE INSTAGRAM PHOTO POSTS IN FULL SIZE:
If you want to see Instagram posts with many images at full resolution, you will need to use a sophisticated method, but you can certainly save all the images in the post. This method is demonstrated using Google Chrome, but it is also compatible with Firefox if you know how to use the Developer Tools.
- Start up Google Chrome and navigate to the post on Instagram that has a number of different photographs.
- Then, navigate through the images until you locate the one you wish to download.
- Once you have located it, hit F12 to launch the Developer Tools.
- In this new window, navigate to the Sources tab.
- Once there, select the three-dot button and deactivate the group by folders option.
- Now, you will notice numerous files to the right; the image files are the green ones.
- Open each file until you locate the one you wish to save, then right-click on the image and select Save.
- You will observe how the image expands within the same tab.
- Finally, it may be saved normally.