Looking at pictures of Hugh Jackman, it’s hard to believe that he’s only 6 feet 1.5 inches tall! In this article, we’ll take a look at why his height might be underreported and what that actually means for him.
What is the True Height?
The height of Hugh Jackman (born 12 August 1968) is 5 feet 9 inches, 1 inch. He has said on many occasions that he is 5 feet 8 inches.
How tall is Hugh Jackman?
Hugh Jackman is 6’2″ tall. He is also 1/8th of an inch shorter than his co-star, Christian Bale, who is 6’3″.
True Height Measurements
Hugh Jackman’s true height is 6′ 1″ and his feet are 36 inches.
Other Important Facts about Hugh Jackman
- Hugh Jackman was born on July 12, 1968 in Sydney, Australia to parents Linda (née Prentice) and Alan Jackman.
- He started his career as an actor when he was cast in a small role in the Australian TV series “The Boy From Down Under” in 1991.
- Jackman’s big break came when he starred as David Logan in the hit Australian TV series “Prisoner” which aired from 1993-1996.
- He then moved to the U.S. and landed his first big American TV role as Will Robinson on the popular American sci-fi series “Lost” which aired from 2004-2010.
- In 2011, Jackman starred as Professor X in Bryan Singer’s blockbuster movie adaptation of Marvel’s comic book character “X-Men”.
- In 2013, he reprised his role as Wolverine in Fox’s sequel to “X-Men”, “X-Men: Days of Future Past”.
- In 2018, Jackman starred as Poussin in the new French historical drama film “Les Misérables”, for which he won an Academy Award for Best Actor..