HP OfficeJet 4650 is an All-in-One Wireless Printer which is designed to level up your printing process and boost productivity.
Printing is essential to increase the speed of your written content and it is in demand everywhere. No one wants to waste whole in writing, smudging hands in ink pens and hurting eyes, hands and shoulders. You can’t even switch between right and left as you only have one dominant hand. While your hands have the capacity to write for 3-4 hours but after that it hurts extremely. You must have witnessed it during exams, how you feel severe pain after writing continuously.
Difference between a Human hand and a Printer
- It is a Traditional Writing approach
- Limited content
- Good for developing writing habits
- Writing can be done while taking breaks in between
- Slow and consistent
- Regressive growth
- Boring after a certain time
- Wastes a lot of time
- Health issues can develop by writing continuously in the same body posture like Dislocated shoulder, Weak eyesight, severe neck pain, etc.
- Need a pen or pencil and pages.
- You can’t draw pictures or diagrams like a blood circulation system as it needs to be an exact copy.
- Severe manual task
- It is a Modern writing approach
- You can print as much as you want
- Good for emergencies.
- No need to take a break as it is an automatic machine.
- Fast and productive work
- Progressive growth
- Interesting and User friendly
- Time efficient
- Your hands will not feel any kind of pain by just pressing the button or connecting it.
- Just ink and pages are enough for creating magic.
- HP OfficeJet 4650 copies your content in the exact way, whether it is a complex diagram or or a beautiful font.
- Automatic system
Why should you invest your money in HP OfficeJet 4650?
- Easy printing with Customer Friendly printer : HP OfficeJet 4650 has a Customer friendly design as it is easy to use and instructions are given in the manual book step by step. Even a young child can easily understand its functions.
- Affordable : This inkjet printer is cost friendly, you save money and by choosing this printer as it has key functions which can’t be found in just one printer.
- All-in-one printer : This printer offers printing, scanning, copying, faxing, and in high resolution.
- Easy connectivity with devices : You can easily connect it with Wifi and USB. Availability of both wire connection and wireless connection.
- Sustainable : You save a lot of paper as it can print macro to micro level fonts which means using a micro sized font will take less space and you can save pages.
- Eco friendly ink cartridges : The ink cartridges used in HP OfficeJet 4650 are made of 70% recycled plastic.
- Additional items :HP Officejet 4650 comes with :
- HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer
- HP 63 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (155 pages)
- HP 63 Setup Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (100 pages)
- HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge (480 pages)
- HP 63XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (330 pages)
- Software CD
- Setup flyer
- Power cord
- Print Manual guide
- Phone cord
Connectivity : WI-FI and USB
Printing Technology : Inkjet
Special feature : Auto-Document Feeder
Color : Black
Recommended use : Office, Home and School
Printer output : Color
Maximum Print Speed (Color) : 6.8 ppm
Maximum Print Speed ( Monochrome)
Main functions of HP Officejet 4650
- HP PCL 3 GUI print language
- Draft mode allows for printing up to 20 ppm in black and 16 pp in color.
- HP Thermal Inkjet print technology
- Borderless printing up to US letter 8.5 x 11″
- Color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and black & white resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Flatbed and ADF scanning options with Contact Image Sensor
- Optical File formats: BMP, JPG, PDF, PNG, RTF, Searchable PDF, TXT, TIF
- Optical Scan size of 8.5 x 14″ with ADF and 8.5 x 11″ with flatbed
- Flatbed and ADF scanning options with Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan to email or scan files
- Optical ScanColor depth of 24-bit and 256 grayscale levels
Copying & Faxing
- ISO speeds of 7.5 cpm in black & white and 4 cpm in color
- ISO Copy resolution of 600 x 300 dpi
- Fax speed of about 4 seconds per page
- Fax resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Fax memory of up to 99 pages and 99 speed dialing numbers
- Works with custom paper sizes from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″
- Automatic duplex settings
- Automatic document feeder with 35-sheet capacity
- Can handle specialty media like envelopes and cards
- Duty cycle of 1,200 pages with recommended monthly page volume of 100-400 pages
- 100 sheet input tray and 25 sheet output tray
Digital sending standard features : Scan to file (PDF or JPG), Scan to email (PDF or JPG) and Everyday Scan (which is scan to PDF).
File Format Supported : PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG
Ecolabels : ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver
Operating temperature range : 41 to 104ºF
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) : 17.53 x 14.53 x 7.50 in
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) : 17.53 x 22.22 x 7.81 in
Weight : 14.43 lb
Warranty : One-year limited hardware warranty
Sustainable impact specifications : Original HP 301 cartridges contain up to 70% recycled plastic. Save paper by up to 50% using automatic two-sided printing.
Borderless printing : Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
Network ready : Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
For more blogs: Magzinenow
How to fix your printer?
- Check the jammed paper and remove it from the printing tray.
- Clean ink from the area of the printer.
- Make sure the carriage can move freely.
- Always turn off Wifi and remove wire from the switch after working on the printer.
- Examine every part of the printer from time to time to avoid a big problem.
A reliable friend that can lend a hand in boosting production of your content. So what are you waiting for ? BuyHP OfficeJet 4650 now.