A reputable company that makes Wi-Fi routers and AP Extender Setup is MSRM US302 Extender Setup. The MSRM US302 Extender setup offers an excellent coverage area and an optimised internet connection. It is 172 metres in length. By using the “Dual-Rotation” antennae, this Wi-Fi range extender removes obstacles such walls, mobile devices, and other similar objects. The 802.11b/g/n feature provides you with fast, dependable, and stable speeds.
Table of Contents
Web Browser Setup for MSRM US302 extender
- Make sure your home has a working internet connection. Make sure the router is connected to a power source as well.
- Turn the MSRM us302 extension “ON” by connecting it into a Wi-Fi router’s power outlet.
- To join a Wi-Fi network that says “MSRM US302,” click on Wi-Fi and then use your phone, laptop, or other mobile device to search for and locate one. It won’t have any security features or a password at first.
- Select “Repeater Mode” from the menu. Now, select the Wi-Fi network from the Wi-Fi network list that you wish to extend to your present Wi-Fi router.
- There are now two options: either use the same router ID setup or create a new name (SSID) and password.
- You have to set up the MSRM extender network on the next tab.Enter a password and a name (SSID) when prompted. For the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks, you will need to repeat this procedure twice (the router’s password must be used).
- Before you click “Next,” you will be taken to a screen where you may review the options. You can reconnect your PCs to the extender network once the initialization is finished, which should take two minutes.
Note: If you need any assistance regarding your MSRM US302 extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap.setup.
MSRM US302 Extender With WPS Setup:
- Ensure that a power supply is connected to both your main Wi-Fi router and the MSRM US302 Wi-Fi range extender.
- Ensure that they are close enough to be found.
- Press the “WPS” button on the WiFi router’s back. Press the ‘WPS’ button on the MSRM range extender below for two minutes.
- Your main router’s WiFi network can be instantly connected to by the MSRM repeater.
Firmware update fo MSRM US302 extender
- Ensure that your extension is wired and powered by the ‘ON’ switch.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and look for and join the “MSRM-xxx” Wi-Fi network using your phone, laptop, or other mobile device.
- Open a new window on the same computer, and then type “192.168.10.1” into the address bar of the browser. You will now be taken to a screen where you must provide a password and an administrative username. Enter your credentials.
- Go to Administration Device Update from the ‘home page’. ‘Upgrade the firmware’ can be found under the Automatic Updates menu. Make sure your internet connection is steady so you can upgrade the firmware if necessary.
- The extender may need around 2 minutes to set up and reboot before being upgraded.