Slice is a digital lending platform that partners with multiple NBFCs to offer the Slice Credit Card. The Slice Super Card is a BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) card developed by the fintech firm Slice in collaboration with Visa and its banking partner, SBM Bank. The Slice card allows you to divide your monthly spending into three equal payments over the next three months. The Slice Card is a complimentary card that is valid for life because the Slice Super Card is a low-cost BNPL card and one of the best credit cards in India.
A slice Super card entitles you to a plethora of rewards and privileges. With the Slice Super Card, you may earn Reward Points in Monies, which can be transferred for cashback. You will receive 1 Monies for every Re. 1 spent using your Slice Super Card. The Slice credit card is widely available and ideal for novices. This allows you to buy and pay at your leisure. Read through this to get the complete details of the card, like slice credit card eligibility criteria, benefits and charges.
Slice credit card eligibility criteria
To purchase or apply for the Slice credit card, one must meet the Slice credit card eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the Slice credit card. Therefore, you must be an Indian citizen to obtain this card.
- Only individuals with a steady income can qualify for this credit card.
- Self-employed people can also apply for this credit card.
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years. Applicants below 18 cannot apply.
The slice credit card eligibility criteria also involve submitting certain documents during the application process. That is, to obtain the Slice Credit Card, you will need to provide specific verification certificates and documentation such as:
- Address proof such as electricity bill.
- ID proof such as a pan card, passport, driving licence etc.
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
Slice credit card charges
Slice credit card is a buy now and pays later card, so you don’t have to pay during the purchase. Additionally, the slice credit card is considered one of the best credit cards in India because it is free of cost. Some other details of the Slice credit card are:
- Renewal Fee – NIL
- Joining Fee – NIL
- ATM Cash Withdrawal Charges – ₹ 50
- ATM Charges other than Cash Withdrawal – INR 25
- Card Replacement Fee – ₹ 500
- Interest rates – 12% to 15% percent (12 Months)
- Rental Convenience Charge – 1.5% of the total transaction
- One of the best features of the slice credit card is that it offers up to 2% cash back on every transaction you make.
Late payment charges
For statement banks, if you make a late payment, there are specific penalties. Depending on the amount of money, you will have to pay certain charges if you pay after the payment deadline.
- Up to Rs. 500 – Nil
- Between Rs. 501 to Rs. 2,000 – ₹ 15
- Between Rs. 2,001 to Rs. 10,000 – ₹ 40
- Between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000 – ₹ 100
- Above Rs. 25,000 – ₹ 150
Slice Super Credit Card is one of the best Best Credit Card in India & ideal for consumers new to credit and who wish to earn rewards on every transaction. The card allows customers to split (slice) their monthly spending into three equal payments over the next three months. So, if you are new to credit cards and do not have a fantastic credit score, the Slice super card, one of India’s most acceptable credit cards, might be the ideal alternative for you! The main feature that distinguishes this card from others is the ability to split invoices into three equal instalments without incurring any additional fees.