This article will tell you all you need to know to get your Discord app up and running again on your mobile device if it isn’t already. This problem prevents users from even launching the app, as they are stuck on the connection page indefinitely.
Discord started off as a simple chat programme for gamers, but it has now grown to include an incredible number of extra tools and options. The service is compatible with all major operating systems, but users on mobile devices may experience intermittent connection issues.
The majority of discord not connecting problems can be fixed by simply restarting the application. However, the problem can on occasion become far more serious. If you can’t use the Discord app on your Android or iPhone because of constant connectivity issues, try updating your device’s operating system.
Discord: How to Fix Connection Problems on Your Android or iPhone in 6 Easy Steps
- Verify that you can connect to the web: There’s a chance your phone or Internet connection isn’t working, or that you’re somewhere out of range. If you want to see if your Internet connection is stable, the simplest option is to launch another app that relies on the web, such as Facebook or Twitter, and see if it loads.
- If you don’t want to lose your cellular and Internet connections, turn off airplane mode. There’s a chance you left Airplane Mode on after a recent flight, or that you accidently activated it.
- For the time being, turn off Wi-Fi; it’s possible that your iPhone or Android device is now linked to an inoperative Wi-Fi network. If you can’t get Discord to load, try turning off Wi-Fi and connecting over your mobile data instead.
- Discord needs a new version. If you’re seeing the “Discord is not connecting” issue, it’s possible that your app is out of date and needs to be updated in order to communicate with the Discord servers.
Close Your Browser Window
- Start up the Discord client.
- Choose the Account tab at the very bottom.
- Visit the next screen and locate the Log out option.
- You need to restart the phone. Sign back into your Discord server account.
Turn off your Virtual Private Network and your ad blocker: What kind of virtual private network (vpn for torrenting reddit) or ad blocker app do you have installed on your mobile device? If you’re having trouble with Discord on your mobile device, try turning them off for a time. If Discord functions normally outside of these programmes, you’ve narrowed down the possible causes.
Our guide on how to resolve connection problems in Discord for iOS devices is now complete. There is a known issue with the Discord mobile app. Occasionally, Discord will get stuck loading. The RTC connection is a common mistake for Android and iOS apps. There could be a variety of factors preventing the Discord mobile app from operating on your phone.