Power Apps – Overview
- Power apps are used to build professional-grade apps the easy way with Microsoft Power Apps.
- It increases agility across your organization by rapidly building low-code apps.
- Power apps modernize processes and solve tough challenges.
- It empowers the team to start building and launching apps right away using prebuilt templates, drag-and-drop simplicity, and quick deployment.
- It provides professional developers the tools to seamlessly extend app capabilities with Azure Functions and custom connectors to proprietary or on-premises systems.
- Power Apps features are used to increase low-code innovation for professional developers and fusion teams.
- It is used to build high productivity apps you need for your business with a rich set of tools.
- Building apps with Power Apps helps everyone from business analysts to professional developers work more efficiently together.
- Power Apps enables a broad range of app scenarios to be created that infuse digital transformation into manual and outdated processes.
Power Apps – Gartner Says
For the third consecutive time, Gartner has recognized Microsoft as a Leader in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low Code Application Platforms.
Apps built using Power Apps provide rich business logic and workflow capabilities to transform your manual business operations into digital, automated processes.
Power Apps – Top 5 Advantages
Speed Up App Development Process
Power Apps can help to create your app easily. The web interface offers toolboxes that enable the development and design of the app’s form through the GUI.
The designer interface offers capabilities to adjust screen layouts and add and remove fields.
Power Apps is an application creator that permits users to create mobile and web-based forms and apps with low or no code.
It interacts with databases and services within the Microsoft ecosystem.
Power Apps is an application creator that permits users to create apps with less time and it enhances the security of the application.
Integrate other Microsoft tools
Power Apps integration with Office 365, Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft Flow.
It can connect a variety of data sources like SQL, SharePoint, PowerBI, Excel, MS Access, etc. it’s easy to get data into and out of Excel, or SharePoint, or any of the other 365 apps on which your business depends.
Automate your App with AI
Power Apps is an application creator that permits users to Automate their Apps and it enables developers to add intelligence to business apps with its AI Builder feature.
This eliminates the need for data scientists and advanced AI developers to build different models.