The Wavlink AV500 Powerline extender setup delivers a reliable internet connection that can be extended through your Wi-Fi router/AP setup for intense internet use, such as buffer-free 4K HD video streaming, online gaming, video chats, surfing, and more. It enables you to grant access to a top-notch wireless network to your smartphone, PC, laptop, and other devices. I’ll start with the Wavlink AV500 Powerline setup.
Wavlink Powerline Av500 Features
- Additionally, it has extended ranges that can expand your personal Wi-range Fi’s to up to 100 metres.
- Speed: It also provides fast speed up to 500Mb/s without any issues or disruptions when utilised by many devices at once.
- AES encryption of 128 bits and WPA2-PSK security make this Wi-Fi device very trustworthy and secure.
- Regardless of how many impediments, big or small, are around you. The quickest speeds are provided to you thanks to this extender, which effectively fulfills its purpose.
- One-Click: With the help of this function, users may join a wireless network with just one button click. Click on the Wavlink powerline furthermore so you don’t have to mess with a device’s settings independently.
Note:- If you need any help regarding your wavlink AV500 Powerline so,contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap extender setup.
Wavlink AV500 Powerline Setup
An internet browser may be used to setup the Wavlink AV500 powerline extender. By following these steps, you may complete the setup process.
- When you plug in your Wavlink extender and router, make sure they are close to the power source.
- Wait around 45 seconds after plugging the gadget in before the LED light starts flashing.
- Join Wavlink’s default network from the Wi-Fi list on your PC or mobile device. Wavlink 2.4 GHz
- Launch the new web browser on the same desktop or mobile device to which you are currently logged in.
- Launching the Wavlink extender setup interface. Please log in with the “admin” username and password.
- Opt for a language. Enter Press.
- You will be asked to choose your country, time zone, and new password on the screen that follows. When you log in again, the most recent password will be utilized.
- Select the Wizard option in the Wavlink Web UI, then click Repeater mode. Find and select your Wi-Fi host network next.
- Prior to attempting again, wait between 40 and 60 seconds until the progress meter is full.
- The arrangement is reliable until the flashing LED light stops.
Wavlink AV500 Setup with using wps button
Using WPS, install a Wavlink AV500 extender:
- If your Wavlink setup uses WPS, you must follow each of these steps in order.
- To prevent disruptions, keep your Wavlink AV500 extender close to your router while it is plugged in.
- After around 45 seconds after starting, an LED indicator starts blinking.
- Press the WPS button to unlock the router when the light blinks to show that it’s ready to connect.
- Press the WPS button before a flashing light indicating that it is linked to the router shows.
- You won’t be able to tell the Wavlink AV500 extender configuration is linked to the router until the flickering light stops.
- You may now put this extender wherever you wish to improve wifi signals.