Using the Wavlink AC1200 WING 12M setup steps, you can connect the extender to your wireless router or modem. You may boost the signal of your current wireless network and guarantee uninterrupted access to far-reaching devices by using a WIFI booster.
Table of Contents
Wavlink WING 12M extender Installation
The Wing AC1200 12m Range Extender Instructional Guide:
- Connect the Wing Extender to the wireless devices.
- Enter ap.setup or the IP address 192.168.10.1 to open the browser.
- Log in with the default username and password to view the setup page.
- The repeater scans the surrounding area for signs.
- To choose your home’s WiFi network, click it.
- Select Next after entering the WiFi setup.
- Wait 30 seconds before connecting the amp to your home network.
- The Wing 12m Extender devices has now been fully installed.
- Place the extender close to the region without internet to improve connectivity.
Note: Contact our technician for assistance if you need it with your Wavlink Wing 12 M Extender, or go to the main page at ap setup login.
Wavlink WING 12M Extender Manual setup
how to access the Wing 12m wifi extender’s manual setup page:
- After opening the box, the Wing 12m extender needs to be put into the outlet.
- As soon as the power LED light turns green, press the power button.
- Now join the Ap extender setup _Ext network with your WiFi device.
- Type Ap.setup into any open web browser.
- You are currently on the Wavlink Wing 12m Ac1200 setup page.
- Follow the AP Login steps after creating your account.
WPS Setup for Wavlink Wing 12m Extender
During installation, using the wireless protected setup (W.P.S) button to link the extender to an existing wifi network is one of the most popular ways to do so.
- Set up your Wing ac1200 in accordance with the following instructions to install the extender:
- As a first step, position the extension close to the main wifi modem or router.
- Right now, the Wavlink wireless extender is operational.
- then keep an eye out for a significant green power advantage to emerge.
- Press the W.P.S button to turn the extension’s power light on.
- Now press the W.P.S icon on the router or modem.
- The green indicator on your router and extender is blinking.
- Give the extender and house wifi 1-2 minutes to connect.
meets the needs of IEEE 802 11a, b, g, and n requirements.
- Excellent long-distance performance is provided by the Dual-Band RJ45 Connection with setup Integrated Passive Power Over Ethernet (PoE), Up to 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps Speeds, and is designed for flexible placement based on its antenna.
- has a better receiver design and can produce 1000mW of energy.
- A strong waterproof container handles challenging weather conditions.
- Maximum Security and Built-in Bluetooth Signal Power for WPA and WPA2 3 LED Lightning Adapter (15kV ESD)
Setting up the Wavlink WING 12M in access mode
After finalising the actual connection and wavlink ac1200 login processes, you can start the installation process. Follow these simple instructions:
- The settings icons for the Wavlink AC1200 will appear on the display.
- Your time zone and country/region can be chosen using the drop-down menus.
- Use the updated details to log in on your web interface website.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen after choosing the “Access Point” operating mode.
- Choose the wifi network to which you want to add a second connection and which is connected to the main device.
- The wifi password you used for your home network should also be used for your external extender.
- Allow enough time for the adjustment to take affect. There may be some work involved.